Sunday, February 10, 2008

Still here!

I've had a couple of days of no FitDay, not for any particular reason except that I didn't sit down at the computer to log things, and then forgot to log or forgot what it was I'd eaten. They weren't horrible days, foodwise, although I did eat TOO much roast chicken (even skin!) on Friday. It was gooood chicken, though. That's one of the few meats I can cook reliably well.

I can tell I'm no longer PMS Woman, since the cookies or chocolate bug isn't grabbing me at all.

Today, I was in a hurry and ate a string cheese for breakfast, but had a decent lunch out with the kiddies later on. It's homemade chicken noodle soup tonight, and probably a good thing as both kids seem to have developed runny noses.

How's YOUR food consumption going, Gentle Reader?

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

much too much chinese food last night... no breakfast to speak of so far today. UGH. Might help if I wasnt' battling a sore throat today.

Annalea said...

Ugh . . . did you have to ask? ;o)

Too much acidic stuff . . . crackers, pizza, and other cooked food. My acid indigestion and heartburn let me know every time! So I'm working on more veggies, more seasonal local fruit (apples right now), and trying to figure out what to cook that doesn't take all day, but that's alkaline and healthy too. Right now bagged salads are this girl's best friend. Butter lettuce, anyone?

I sure hope this fun side effect goes away after pregnancy . . . I'll be good then, really I will . . .