Friday, March 16, 2007

10%

I have now lost 10% of my weight since we started in December. That. Rocks. It's a Good Thing.

I'm feeling better "in myself" as they say around here. Despite the fact that the kids donated their lovely congestion and cough to me, I feel better than I have in a couple of weeks. The cookies, etc. aren't calling my name so loudly, and I'm really looking forward to this evening.

David and I are going to the Dining Out for his squadron this evening - babysitting is provided, bless 'em. The Dining Out is a formal military dinner, with spouses/guests invited as well. Should be lots of tradition, and traditional silliness, too.

I have a great new dress, and shoes that make me feel about 6 feet tall. David's mess dress, complete with medals and all that, looks fab. We'll definitely get some pictures, and I hope they're somewhat flattering!

2 comments:

Mal said...

Congratulations on the 10%! That's wonderful!

Susie J. said...

WOOOHOOO!
And may I say... soooo jealous. Would you believe that in nearly 6 yrs I have YET to attend a Dining Out? I totally want pics and details. I'm living vicariously.