Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Little Chat; A Little Shopping

Well, seeing that I am the proud non-owner of almost 25 pounds, I've been having some fun trying on clothes lately. This afternoon I popped out to check out a dress I saw in a flyer this week. Sadly, although the colors really worked, the cut...not so much. However, there was a black dress with little cream polka dots on the sale rack that looked much nicer on me, and I paid 10 pounds!! I also got a very pretty pink georgette wrap top that will probably be photographed soon. Dead batteries in one camera, and hiding charger for the other camera. Sigh.

Two pairs of size 16 pants (US 14) now fitting me nicely. Two pairs of 18s (US 16) now really too big. Wild, isn't it? One pair of size 14 jeans (exact same style as my very favorite 18s) waiting in the wings, which can zip up but turn the muffin top into a popover of massive proportions.

At 180 pounds, I will do a front/side/back progress post, to go with the one I did at 200. Could be any old time now. A few days, a week, maybe two...I'm optimistic.

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! You're doing an AMAZING job! ((((susie hugs))))
Isn't it great to go shopping for smaller clothes?? I keep promising myself I *will* do that again some day.

Lynn said...

Ok I am OFFICIALLY impressed!!!