Wednesday, February 14, 2007

A Valentine to Me, to You, to the World

Happy Valentine's Day to all you lovely readers. May you treat yourself wonderfully today, and may everyone around you throw rose petals your way as well!

I'm thrilled to report my debloating has me at 188.8. 18 pounds gone in 2 months, baybee. It's a wonderful thing. Wow, it's good. I could tell when the cravings dispossessed my body the other night. It's like a Jekyll and Hyde transformation.

Looking back at my weight graph, this Time'O'theMonth bloat is consistent. I think the lower protein/higher fat and carb ratio is the same that week as well. I'd like to avoid it next month, to see if that eliminates some of the bloat, but we'll just have to see.

Not sure what tonight's dinner plans are - I have a dinner (boring) planned, but am lobbying for a delivery of Texican food because nothing says Valentine's Day like tacos. Dontcha think? David left a lovely lovely card for me this morning, because he's a lovely lovely guy. And totally rocks. I am lucky on Valentine's Day, and every day, to have him in my life.

Lily is entranced with a My Little Pony DVD from the library; David is upstairs with a friend doing experiments and crafty messy stuff. Contentment reigns. I think I will have some lunch and put my feet up a minute.

2 comments:

Susie J. said...

Happy V'tines Day!!!
Congrats on MORE weight loss! YOu're doing so great. (although, I'm grumbling a little because you've passed me on your way down)

Sunshine said...

Yeah for susie!!!