Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wednesday Update

How're you all? The week's flying by - we are starting to interview applicants to replace the preschool teacher who leaves after this term. Juggling schedules is always fun, but the first interview went well. I hope we will be able to make the decision by mid-March, as the new term starts 17 April.

Apart from that, yesterday was a good "on plan" sort of day for me, foodwise. In fact, the last several days have been. Not a lot of counterproductive snacking going on. I renewed my love affair with SmartPop minibags of popcorn. Good golly, Miss Molly, but you do get a lot of crunch for the buck, as it were. 100 calories = a good long snacking time. Contrast that with a cookie and a half for the same amount of calories. Yeh, as if I ever eat just a cookie and a half.

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Popcorn is a YUMMY snack, esp when you use the 100 calorie bags. Unlike me who will pop a FULL bag of movie theatre butter popcorn and not share......