Sunday, January 27, 2008

Cadbury World, or, How Fares the Healthy Eating?

Well, we've returned from our foray to Cadbury World, and it was not as utterly awful as one might fear, foodwise. The lunch options weren't great, as the cafe is being renovated, limiting them to things like sandwiches, but I didn't spend the 5 hours we were there inhaling chocolate, either.

I have no idea how to itemize my food in FitDay, but I had about half a packet of Cadbury buttons, one bite of Fry's Turkish Delight, most of my Essence mix of chocolate and jelly babies (which was about equal to a melted candy bar's worth of chocolate), and 3 chocolate box type chocolates. Oh, yes, and a slice of toast, grilled tomato and mushrooms, yogurt, berries, and muesli for breakfast; and half a cheese and tomato panini and a coffee for lunch. Plus a flapjack (like an oat bar). A pear. And 6 cups of water.

So...not the usual day of eating, but not crazytastic either. And Cadbury World? A heckuva lot of fun, for all of us.

[Edited to add: I added in my food for today on FitDay after all. A little bit of "By guess or by God," but close enough...]

No comments: