Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Is Weigh-In Day


Today's weight is....193.0, for a loss of 0.4 pounds this week. Tada! Let the trumpets sound :)


That's all right with me, as I DID have a trip to Cadbury World. Actually, the saltier food that I ate for dinner and lunch on that trip might have more to do with the small scale change. This is also the week that I tend to have a small loss, if any, so it's quite normal.


I remember back in 2001 when I lost over 40 pounds, I freaked out for a couple of months when I would have great losses 3 out of 4 weeks. It didn't dawn on me for a while that my body had a say in the water retention, too.


Hope you all are having a great start to your week. I have a little sickie girl at home today, so my plans have shifted, but I'm sure I'll get SOME house stuff done in there...

No comments: