Monday, January 15, 2007

Another Nice Day...

Yep, it's been another nice day foodwise. I got to enjoy the second half of my fabulous Pizza Express Padana pizza for lunch. Dang, it's tasty. Caramelized red onion confit, goat cheese, spinach and a little dash of heaven. I ate half last night when we ate at the restaurant, and took the other home for today's lunch. I can tell my appetite is re-set to normal proportions now, because it was easy to do that! Each half is about 380 calories, so a reasonable main dish.

Tonight's dinner is my carrot-coriander sauced chicken with lentil/rice pilau. Easy peasy and tasty at that. Lily the bean ate early (chicken and cauliflower) and seems to be headed for early bed, too. D. is out at a friend's for a playdate and tea, so he will have eaten when I collect him. Grownups around the dinner table tonight! Woohoo. I may light the candles..

No comments: