Saturday, January 6, 2007

End of a Lovely Day

It has been a good day - I feel overstimulated, or maybe undercaffeinated, but the day was good. Stuck with two meals only today, since the birthday food was going to be a bit decadent. I made eggs benedict for brunch (very nice, they were) and a quick honey-mustard chicken over rice for dinner, with a salad. The killer for dinner, or for after-dinner snack as it happens, is the birthday cake for D. I got a microscopic cake - 375 grams, or 10-ish ounces, but every ounce is calorie-packed. If you check my FitDay stats for today (see link at left), you can see that my fat-protein ratio was fabu-glamtastic. That's before cake. After cake? Not so much.

Well, all the festive events for this month are finished now, so there'll be no more cakes to work in. And the silver lining - even with cake and eggs benedict, I stayed in my calorie target range.

No comments: