Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Weigh-In Week 3

Today's number is 194.8, boys and girls. I'm pleased enough with it, BUT. I was 1.2 pounds lighter two days ago before the Days of Water Retention hit. I know rationally exactly why it's up a bit, and it's still down from last Friday, but grrrrr.

YEsterday's pedometer count - just over 5400 steps. However, I think there were more than that - at one point I looked and was at ~3000 and then after walking halfway down the High Street again, it was only a couple of hundred higher. I know that's not right. In any case, better than 4000, right?!

2 comments:

Sunshine said...

Just a little tip that might help you. DO NOT weigh in until Friday. For some people, the mental games you play with yourself from daily weighing is detrimental. Try only weighing in on Friday for the Pool for the next couple weeks. It's hard to resist the scale, but give it a shot. I may actually be more rewarding to have to wait and just bust your butt all week so you can see the final "big" number, instead of the small losses and sometimes gains during the week.

Susie H said...

I've played it both ways - weighing only weekly when I officially did WW and doing this daily thing now. I think it's healthier to weigh once a week, but it's haaaaard. Heh. This week it will be easy though. We're reading to Disneyland Paris and I won't even SEE a scale until we get home WEds evening. Hoping the packed snack options we're taking, and all the extra walking, will help keep it a good weightloss week too.