Friday, January 19, 2007

What's Good; What's Bad

What's good? Today I needed to refill my lovely (instant) coffee canister, and I made the move to all decaf from my training-wheels 2/3 decaf blend. Yes, all decaf. I am so proud of myself! It's taken less than a month...I will still drink caffeinated coffee but now I'm not loading it in all day any more. So that's good.

What's bad? Finky water weight making this journey to One Stone take longer than I want. And finky pedometer NOT working right...it shows 1277 as of 5:15 PM here, and that is waaay not right. I've been on the move a lot today. I think I will try clipping it to my shoe tomorrow. If that's not a success, I will need a new pedometer.

Back to what's good - tomorrow we leave for our little family trip. London tomorrow, and then EuroDisney (or Disneyland Paris as I understand it's called these days). There'll be LOTS of walking, and we are packing lots of backpack-totable sensible snack foods. Here's hoping the other food choices won't be too craptastic...

1 comment:

Susie J. said...

What kind of waistband do you have it clipped to? I noticed that if I have mine clipped to a stretchy elasticky type waistband it doesn't count enough steps. And if I have it on a stretchy loose pocket it will count too many from jiggling around. Works best on good fitting jeans.