Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Morning Scales...

As of this morning, before breakfast but fully clothed in jeans and t-shirt (my preferred method), I weigh 200 pounds precisely. I have been here at 200, 200.2, 200 all week, which is interesting. My official weigh-in day is Monday, just because that's David's as well for WW Online. But I've decided to weigh every day or so, and see how the scales bounce around. Usually, there's more of a fluctuation from day to day. No idea of the significance...it's just intriguing!

Looking at my FitDay stats, I undershot my calorie intake yesterday. I just didn't feel like "snacking" more to fill the numbers in, and I didn't feel like eating anything solid either. I don't like to go too low, but a day here and there won't hurt me. Or so I hope!

Tomorrow the kiddies head back to school. The bean's preschool gives me a little morning time to myself; I usually clean or do shopping etc. This term I think I will use the time for starting up some exercise. I have a Pilates for complete duffers (or something like that; haven't used it yet) and some Rodney Yee yoga DVDs that I liked back in Nebraska. There's always....oooh, this is scary....WALKING, too.

Actually, I can walk over to Sandringham and back while she's in preschool. Not sure on the mileage but it's not far. Now, where's that pedometer??

1 comment:

Susie J. said...

ohhhhhh, brave woman. I should probably dig out my pedometer one of these days. My initial plan is to get on my stationary bike. I can do that no matter the weather... but first I need to unbury it.