Sunday, January 7, 2007

Go See the Funny...

The Shrinking Knitter posted a cartoon that cracked me up today. Click
here to see. I look forward to her posts every day -she's thoughtful, funny, and inspirational to me. Thanks, SK, for sharing your thoughts with us all. Many mornings you have given me lots to think about.

Lunch was Dinner: The Even Healthier Sequel today. More chicken in honey-mustard sauce, this time with a honking big side of utterly delicious brussels sprouts. I am a sprouts fan anyhoo, but these babies were awesome. Tiny, sweet, and lots of 'em.

3 comments:

Debbi said...

Thanks, Susie, for pointing to SK, and good luck as you work toward your goals this year. I'll be following your progress!

Susie H said...

No, thank YOU, O Might Shrinking Knitter. You really inspire me, and I love to see your knitting projects as well!

Susie H said...

O MIGHTY, not might, Shrinking Knitter, that was supposed to be. Sheesh, my fingers must be tired.