Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good Things, Food Things

That SHOULD rhyme, shouldn't it? But, noooooooo.

Anyhoo, the Good Things: First, the upward bounce has bounced back off me, thanks to drinking more water and helping things flow through. Ahem. Now to get to that freakin' stone lost. Second, I have taken to wearing a belt, because my jeans were slithering down my butt. Not that they're really too loose, but the belt is anchoring them. Of course, I stole David's belt that he's just grown too small for again, but since I belt around my hips, I'm not feeling too demoralized :)

The Food Things: Yesterday, I was so un-hungry that I ended up at 881 calories according to FitDay. Today, I've already exceeded that by 300 calories and haven't even had dinner yet! So I've had four days like this - too little, tooooo much, way too little, too much. What's up with that? On the first undereating day, my fat was way low, at 14%, but on the second day it was a bit high, at 30%. So that's not it. Both over-caloric days have seen a snack attack of pure sugary goodness in the afternoon, although I made a lame attempt to head it off today with knitting. Not so much. Hot tea helped, though.

It's not PMS time, so that's not it. No conscious stresses today. Hmm. Oh, well.

It's darn nice to wear a belt; I haven't in years, and it makes my jeans fit completely better.

No comments: