Saturday, January 13, 2007

Happy Saturday!

I've had a pretty nice day - got to sleep in, thanks to lovely darling husband of mine. I actually got up for a bit, and then decided to take advantage of the Free Sleep Offer and took my coffee, toast, and book up to bed. Got a 2.5-hour nap AND a half-hour chat with a great friend who called as I was waking up. Good times.

The odd foody thing about the day is that I slept through lunch and find myself at 700 calories or so as of 8:15 PM. I think I will go for a larger evening snack, but not worry if I come in low on the day. No point forcing the food...I do that too often as it is.

Random thoughts: whole wheat pasta really IS more satisfying. It is denser, takes longer to chew and thus eat, and seems to fill you up more. DH and I had 2/3 of a serving tonight with the chicken parmigiana I made, and didn't want seconds. How freaky is that?

Hope you are having a great weekend, Gentle Reader!

No comments: