Friday, January 26, 2007

Friday Weigh-In; Back from Disney

Hello, Everybodeeee :)

Today's weigh-in number is 193.8. Pretty flippin' good for having spent 5 days away. I tracked my food in a paper food diary but because Disneyland Paris does not believe in having WiFi in the rooms, I did not even attempt FitDay. No idea of calories and fats for several things I had. When I came home I created a New Custom Food called "Special Event - see day's journal for food list" or something like that, and I retyped my foods into the diary portion of FitDay.

We did a TON of walking, both at the Tower of London and for the 3 days and a bit of Disneyland. Sadly, my pedometer had a relaxing week at home, on the sneakers where I tied it, because I left the house in a different pair of shoes Saturday morning. What can I say? It was early. Fortunately they were my supercomfy ergonomic clogs.

Kids had a blast, and so did we. Foodwise, Disney is both cruddy for choice and cruddy for price, but we kinda knew that already. Breakfast had lots of good options, there was one buffet dinner that didn't derail me too much (amazing!), very little water got drunk except in the room (too cold out), and too much coffee was consumed (again, cold out). We packed many portion controlled snacks, and ate a few, but really ate very few snacks in the park.

In actual fact, the weather was pretty darn good for January, with only one really chilly day. Of course, that would be the day Lily had to wear her Princess dress and didn't want to put her coat on over it. That was fun. Thank heavens for a rain/windshield on the stroller, and for occasional willingness to wear said coat.

Super time, but great to be home with my beloved FitDay and normal food choices.

No comments: