Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Checking in a Bit Late...

It's late evening here in HealthSpaLand, and I've just come back from an evening of Bowling with the Girlz. I also ran a multitude of errands, but no real exercise was had today. The Deep End challenge for the day was to find your pedometer and wear it for the day to see what your baseline is, then start trying to add 2000 steps a day. I'll be doing this tomorrow. Stay tuned!

Foodwise, it's been rather a craptastic, if not high-calorie, day. I ate a good breakfast and good (late) lunch, but all I had during my outing was most of a small latte, a 100-calorie pack of Oreo Crisps (dang, are they good!), and a cupcake at the bowling alley. Oh, and a diet cola. So now I'm home, prepping for bed, and enjoying one more pack of the Oreo goodness. The rest are being saved for a little trip we have planned this weekend (more on that soon). So....no protein after 2 PM. Hmmmm. Tomorrow is a new day!

Edited to add: Wonderful husband that I have, he made me two toasted cheeses with light bread and low-fat cheese. Delicious, proteiny, and did I mention delicious?

No comments: